Love lace | its on everyone's tongue

Wednesday 30 July 2014







Photograph courtesy: Vicks A (Thanku)
DRESS: ASOS // SANDALS: ALDO // CLUTCH: LONDON WEARS

Firstly, I would like to say a big thankyou to all my readers, subscribers and followers. It's always nice to hear that you enjoy reading my blog posts. It is encouraging and I hope to keep writing more reviews and posting more look pictures. If at all you have any ideas, questions or projects in mind, feel free to send an email to classysusiee@gmail.co.uk

Okay so here it is guys, the new fashion trend this summer, even though it's nearing its end. If there is one piece you want this season, you need one of these lace dresses in your wardrobe. I can't recall the number of women I've seen in the lace attire! it's just too good to miss out on.

Occasion
Just recently, I attended a blacck tie event and it was the perfect outfit to wear. Somehow, I had planned on wearing this particular style 3 months before (as you know, I plan my outfits months ahead, haha). Funny enough many of my friends and colleagues turned out in beautiful lace dresses and I wish I had them too.

Review
Thanks to all for your lovely compliments in this outfit. Wearing it made me feel totally brand new and I wish I could wear it everyday. Yes, it was that comfortable. Yes it was very well fitted, not too clingy, lined with a polyester/ cotton material within and looks gorgeous in pictures. The only complaints I have is that the outer lace material easily gets tangled in hooked objects. So unfortunately I had to tuck the strap of my clutch bag inside all night. Otherwise I'd totally recommend a sure buy. 

Check out Sammi's blog for a similar post: Beautycrush: The Lace Skirt
So spread the word, every girl deserves a lovely lace staple this summer!

            Thanks for reading
                Susan
                x


share this post