An Indian Summer | noir et blanc - LFW 1

Tuesday 2 September 2014




Overcoat - H&M // Trousers| -Matalan // Sandals - Matalan // Shirt - Primark // Bag/ clutch - Aldo
Photo courtesy: Alex and Hirushi

It's an Indian summer, I give up! On this day I went out for dinner with a couple of friends. It wasn't too hot, neither cold so I decided to match a pair of my favorite white sandals with this recent H&M jacket purchase. Sometimes, I buy clothes, shoes, fragrances and forget I have them? Well Why? Because this silly girl stashes them far from sight! Haha, so I was glad to find my long stashed bag and shirt. Might I add, these pair of jeans have to be the best I have in my collection. Sometimes, a bargain doesn't mean it's not the best. Like I mentioned in my last post, this is the first part of the London Fashion week series outfit ideas... Do you stash some precious purchases too? It'd be nice to know I'm not the only that does it ha :')

Thanks for reading!
Susan
 x

LFW: London Fashion Week

share this post