NAIL IT | Orange you stylish by OPI

Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Orange for Spring. Well why?

What I love about this nail polish is its versatility. It can be worn in all seasons and on all outfits. My favorite season is definitely SPRING. I applied this colour over night (10:00pm) as I was about to go to bed. Within 15 minutes it dries without Curing or UV light. All I applied over it to enhance the length of time I wear it is 'BarryM base and topcoat'



Almost out of stock!! 


Listed below are a few reasons I enjoy wearing it:
  1. It dries like in an instance of application (30 minutes at most).
  2. It doesn't smudge.
  3. Lasts longer than you can say 'all the words you can think of'.
  4. It is super springy and adds a zest of life to any outfit.
  5. Worth the price.
  6. Goes well on any and every skin tone

My Advise: Go for it, you won't regret it :)..

LOTS OF LOVE FROM THIS GIRLY

Thanks for reading
    Susan
     x


share this post