Nail product review | Andrea Fulerton

Sunday, 20 July 2014



Hope you're all having a great sunday? OkAY, it's time for my first ever ever ever nail product review. Andrea Fulerton are great alternatives for curing nail polish... When I plan my outfits, sometimes I get really stressed out if the tiniest detail is not complimentary. This product dries my nail polish in an instant and pays in the end ^_^


Honestly, since most of us agree that the appearance of nails are very crucial for occasions as such, I prefer to have them done professionally. Students, if accounting/ finance/ budgeting was your weakest link at school, you'd pretty much have to step-up if you don't want to go running back to the parents every week. Unless you have a part-time job.

For 3 years, I've been achieving simple and easy manicured nails at home using Andrea Fulerton's nail boutique products. These are a great alternative to UV lights and LED for curing nails. Unless you're feeling pampered or want a day out with friends: to achieve salon perfection without spilling £15-£45 ($20-$60) at the salon, these two have been perfect for my lazy days! 

Pre-varnish:

1.     Prepares the nails
2.     Removes bumps and dust traces for flawless vanish
3.     Locks down the basecoat to the actual nail colour
Quick dry:

1.     One application instantly dries the nail
2.     Enhances shine
3.     Prevents surfaces of wet nail from those silly smudges and dents
4.     Contains vitamin E which nourishes the nail
5.     Infuses the nail also with incha inchi oil (high in omega 3-6-9 fatty acid)- Think fish and almonds.
WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?

The only downside is that the pre-varnish is a little drying to my natural nails and that's because my nails are brittle anyway. I prevent drying nails by moisturising with nourishing avocado/ olive oil and this method reduces this effect 98%. Gotta be honest here.

click on image to shop

My natural nails are pretty short atm and I really want some length. I have thought about using gel nails (esp), press-on's or acrylic, a bit scared because my nails are very brittle and baby like. What do you think, are they worth the hassle? 

If I eventually settle for the salon, I would post an update. Thanks for reading again! 

Similar post: 
The little beauty blog



share this post